Access to and use of the ADHD Aware website is provided by ADHD Aware and subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. By using the ADHD Aware website you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the ADHD Aware website.
2. ADHD Aware may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms and conditions regularly. Use of the ADHD Aware site after changes to the terms and conditions are posted means you agree to be legally bound by the updated terms and conditions.
The content provided by our ADHDAware.org.uk website is for educational purposes only and is in no way intended to replace medical supervision from a qualified professional. You should never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical assessments or treatments based on something you may have read on this site. Also, you should not use the information on this website, or any information on links from this site, to diagnose or treat ADHD and/or co-morbidities in yourself or others, without seeing a qualified adult ADHD specialist. ADHD Aware encourages all internet users to be careful when using online information concerning medical matters. Proceed with caution and always consult your GP or specialist before using any online health information or advice. Although we diligently review our online material, ADHD Aware cannot guarantee (nor take responsibility for) the medical accuracy of documents we publish, or any information we make available, nor can ADHD Aware assume any liability for the content of any websites linked to our site.
ADHD Aware endeavours to ensure the content of this website is accurate and up to date but accepts NO liability for error or omission.
ADHD Aware is not a medical organisation and provides information rather than advice. ADHD Aware accepts NO liability for any inconvenience, loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use any of the information on this website.
ADHD Aware takes no responsibility for the content of external websites and any subsequent links should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind.
Code of Conduct
All people involved in ADHD Aware including members, users, facebook group, volunteers, committee, and paid staff agree to abide by the ADHD Aware code of conduct.
Cancellations by ADHD AWARE
• ADHD AWARE may alter or cancel any event that ADHD AWARE cannot perform for any reason beyond their control. If this happens when in occasion of a group discussion session, ADHD AWARE will make all reasonable efforts to treat the same topic at the next available occasion.
• ADHD AWARE may terminate the ongoing event immediately if for any reason any attendees and/ or organisers fail to comply with the principles of the Code of Conduct/ Constitution/ National and Local Law or if ADHD AWARE believe that the event may lead to a breach of the peace and is considered by ADHD AWARE to be unsuitable to take place within our facilities.
• If ADHD AWARE alter or cancel any event under this clause ADHD AWARE will not accept any liability for any financial loss or consequential loss that the member or attendees of the event may suffer.
No Animals, pets or restricted drink and food items
• No animals or pets of any kind (except blind and hearing guide dogs) are allowed in ADHD AWARE premises.
• No alcoholic drink or food /smelly drink or food / hot food to be consumed within the ADHD AWARE areas without verbal consent by the organiser (unless they have been purchased onsite).
During the event the attendee/ member:
– is entirely liable for any damages caused to ADHD Aware property and/ or within ADHD Aware premises, as well as injury to persons deriving to malicious behaviour or not conforming to Health & Safety Standards.
– is responsible for ensuring all the fire doors relating to the event are closed.
Neither ADHD AWARE or its representatives shall be liable for any damage or loss to property, valuables or money of whatever description unless such loss or damage is caused by either a deliberate or negligent act of one of our paid/ unpaid representatives.
ADHD AWARE shall not accept any liability in respect of death or personal injury to event attendees/ members unless it is shown it was due to negligence.
Limitations and liability
ADHD Aware liability for any loss or damage or any consequential loss of any kind which may be suffered as a result of ADHD AWARE negligence or failure to act will be investigated by the Management Committee and the outcome will be reported to those involved.
In the case of death or personal injury of/to event attendees/ members due to negligence Authorities will be involved and the Management Committee will collaborate to facilitate an outcome and (wherever possible/ allowed) provide/ collect evidence.
In case of force majeure ADHD AWARE does not accept any responsibility for failure to provide any of these services beyond their control such as industrial action.
Using our name without permission
Under no circumstance attendees/ members may use the ADHD AWARE logo or take any photographs, within ADHD Aware premised, without verbal or written permission by the Management Committee and those been photographed; photographs for use of publication is strictly forbidden.
All rights reserved. All materials are copyright © ADHD Aware. The ADHD Aware name, logo and strapline are trademarks of ADHD Aware.
Security and virus protection
ADHD Aware uses industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information on our website, such as firewalls and virus protection.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the material produced on this website is checked it is always wise to run anti-virus software before downloading any material from this website.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system whilst using the material on this website.