Volunteering in Brighton
If you are interested in helping out, we have a variety of projects and administrative work that our committee needs some support with. Some of the opportunities for volunteering involve:
- General admin to assist the smooth running of the group e.g. answering emails; managing mailing lists.
- Helping to organise and set up events, drop-ins and info sessions.
- The smooth running and updating of our Website.
- Fundraising – applications, ideas and events.
- Designing posters and flyers to publicise the group and its events.
- Launching a Newsletter – writing articles, printing hard copy and publishing online.
Becoming a Committee member
We very much welcome a breadth of skills, interest and experience that new committee members bring.
Becoming an ADHD Aware volunteer
As an ADHD Aware volunteer you would be part of a team. We offer support from a nominated Committee member/mentor and all out of pocket expenses.
If you would like to become an ADHD Aware volunteer, either as part of our ongoing administrative and project work or as a committee member please complete and return our Volunteer Expression of Interest Form to email@example.com